Encontrar el apego despues sobre los 50...
Operators aren’t machines
Even the most efficient automated systems require a human touch during day-to-day operation and maintenance. Why not make an operator’s workflow as simple as possible?
- Increase operator awareness and reactivity
- Eliminate lost productivity due to human error
- Decrease material handling and changeover induced downtime
- Reduce training cost
- Accelerate troubleshooting and maintenance
Take care of your human factors
Digitronik is the only control system integrator with an in-house usability expert.
- Efficient, usable HMI designs
- Highly-visible process status displays (Andon)
- Electronic user manuals and work instructions
- Usability assessments and consulting
- Operator training materials and instruction
- Digestible process data analysis
An optimized operator workflow lets your new or existing equipment reach its full potential[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Past Projects[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Automated Part Scanning Test Fixture
Deliver a custom .NET application to control eight axes of motion while collecting and processing sensor data for parts produced by an experimental process
Support arbitrary scan configurations within a wizard-like operator workflow for flexibility and ease of use
- Streamline the operator interface with a simplified workflow and detailed sensor data display
- Design a usable scan configuration screen with variable scan direction, interval, and part regions
- Avoid collisions with a fragile part while moving in 3D space
- Communicate with a data processing server using the customer’s proprietary API
Contact Lens Order Processing Application
Deliver a custom .NET application to feed order data to an automated contact lens mill
Maximize overall equipment effectiveness through efficient order processing and operator interaction
- Complex processing and resource allocation algorithms
- Detailed data collection requirements for regulatory compliance
- Real-time monitoring and control in coordination with an Allen-Bradley PLC
- Optimized user interface for ease of use
Optimize your control systems, data collection, and operator workflow[/vc_column_text][wpforms id=”5667″ title=”false” description=”false”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Content Position Crazy Making By far the most From A no...
Blogs Ilucki Gambling establishment: 22 Totally free...